At the end of the event, as you wait to exit the parking lots, we appreciate your patience and understanding. We are working very diligently to get patrons home as quickly and safely as possible. However, sometimes, despite our best efforts, the only thing that can be done is to wait for the traffic congestion to dissipate. If waiting isn’t for you, we strongly recommended using the following services:
On Saturday and Sundays, the Amphitheater is pleased to announce that C-TRAN is providing Amphitheater shuttle service to the show from the Salmon Creek Park & Ride every 15 minutes, starting at approximately 90 minutes before the show and running until showtime. Quick and hassle-free return service to Salmon Creek Park & Ride will begin immediately following the show. The round-trip cash fare is $2.00 per person and children six (6) and under are free. Please note, exact cash fare required. C-Tran drivers can not make change.
On week night shows, including Fridays, the Amphitheater is pleased to provide a private shuttle service from the Salmon Creek Park and Ride every 15 minutes for $5 round-trip, starting 90 minutes prior to show time with quick and hassle-free return service to Salmon Creek Park & Ride will begin immediately following the show.
The Salmon Creek Park and Ride is located at 1112 NE 136th St., Vancouver WA 98685
Save gas and time by riding together. To promote higher vehicle occupancy and encourage carpooling, Sunlight Supply Amphitheater has created the YES (Your Enhancement of Service) Program, rewarding participating vehicles with prime parking (close proximity to the venue and egress priority after the event). Space is limited and is on a first-come first-serve basis. Once the lot is full, it’s full, so get here early. The procedure to participate in the program is as follows:
- Space is limited and is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Once the lot is full, it’s full, so get here early.
- Gather your friends and family-you just need FOUR or more people in one vehicle to qualify for YES parking. Remember concerts are always more fun with friends and family.
- When parking, receieve a Fast Pass for each person in your car to receive first entry in the general admission lawn area
- Click on the button below to download a windshield sign, print it out and follow the directions on the sign.
To ensure a smooth experience, please be sure to follow the instructions on the sign:
- There must be at least 4 occupants in your vehicle.
- Tape this sign face up in the middle of your windshield, easy for Amphitheater parking staff to see.
- Once on the Amphitheater grounds, turn on your emergency flashers (to help Amphitheater parking staff identify you) and get into the center lane of the roadway.
- Amphitheater parking staff will direct you to the YES Parking Lot.
- When walking to the Sunlight Supply Amphitheater, for your safety, please utilize the pedestrian crosswalk to get to the venue.
The Amphitheater has the required amount of accessible parking on a first come first served basis.
Please make sure you have your state issued ADA Parking permit displayed and follow the parking attendants' instructions to gain access to the ADA lot on site.
Premier Parking is available through Ticketmaster.
Instructions about your Premier Parking purchase will be emailed to you separately after your purchase from Ticketmaster.